liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 30 May 2012

sunnnnnnyyyyy dayyyyyyy oh yessssssss!! thank you

BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAYS 

Loving it !!!

Despite all the crap from people - im chilling out in the sun and 'bleep bleep' them !!! :)

Who needs any of those in their life anyway  - i have the most important people around me  my family they are all that matters to me  - i no longer trust anyone one else - when friends of 40yrs let you down then you know its all just fake ! so TRUST NO ONE is my motto 

They smile to your face but when you need them to stand by you all you get is disappointment  - time and time again its not only happened with me its happened with many others i know. The only hurtful thing is that you trust them so no more of that - i do my own thing as of now.  

So  lovely day again second week of sunshine - way hotter than we are used to even when we do get some sun cant lay out in it - shading is required but who cares its gorgeous

Not much done today - house desperately needs a clean but i will do tonight if not to tired or for the rainy days (or if we keep this weather perhaps not - house will be horrific by then lol)

sat in garden with the dogs (bit warm for them) Got a bargain rattan chair from the auction as per photo to follow - £5 they cost £199 im hoping that there may be another next time - and its not just a one off - finally got the foam for my other bargain conservatory sofa and chairs which we bought for the garden although it seems to nice to leave out but it was only £10 hoping for sunny weekend as its bank holiday and jubilee so monday and tuesday off extra to add on the weekend 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence