liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 1 May 2012

sicky ugh :S but some benefits

THE DIET
Woop another lb down - possibly due to having sicky bug :S however some benefit from being ill :) pleased ive not gone up stayed the same a couple of times but no gain and this week:)  the lb loss gives me a least a spur on, with all my usual crap going on im suprised ive still managed to keep it off and not indulge only to be back at square one - so well pleased ive managed passed things that would normally have set me back. PLODDING ON  lb a week will do me :) would be excellent to lose more but as long as its coming off i dont care how much it is ! Think sickness has helped get me passed my 2lb yo yo area so just need to keep if off now!


So nasty week of sickness severe cramps yesterday ugh i hate being sick and the cramps were rough :( today i have twinges nothing like yesterday but still feeling bit ughhhhhhhhh tried some soup but didnt manage even half the bowl trying to stay hydrated. Least the worse is over ( i hope)


Everything else ??

Well not much as its been peeeeeeeeeeeeing down here in England, so cant get on with much - art work half done - need to get on
things not changed with my 'so called' friend - i guess the truth hurts but dont blame me for it !!!
My vik seems to be getting on well with her job :)
liam and will are a year older guess mine nicks and viks is to come :/

Did my 33 year stint as of last week eeek ! lol could have put him under the patio several times and still been out free - errrr yeah just kidding ;D

 Nick it seems still doing ok in mexico

Went to rememberance service at the church was good gave us time to remember those we loved and lost

so thats the news so far - not much happening

Life continues to change for me whether through the saddness of loved ones passed away orjust losing people i thought were friends, i cant allow my values to be put aside just because of a friend who doenst like the truth who made an issue of something petty :/







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence