liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 10 January 2010

Bordom ... 3rd ramblings of the day

Bored Bored Bored

Yes im feeling better, that nasty monthly thing is passing and im soooo fed up with laying about here (and in pain) I really should go find some thing to do but i am still a little tired.

Im sad about the start of this year :( I had great hopes for this to be the New Year for change, for things to start to get better

Listings :( growing
Viki ended her 10yr relationship with neil
Nick's new relationship has just ended
THAT BLOODY SNOW entrapped us
Will has no work = no money = no income what so ever
P M T the nasty thing laid me up 3 days now
Tuppence has been sick
Weight plan up the chute cos of pmt
My friends comp is broken so dont get to chat and my charger is useless playing up after 2 repairs grrrr useless acer!!!!
No car cos nick now has mine :~

So this is the begining of my better year :( whilst feeling low from pmt its hard to stay on a positive note, pmt brings me down without any help and im now struggling to stay with it - nicks news has hit me ... yet another hammer on the head (and in the heart )
I really could do with some help to rally round out of this but i am trapped by body mind and snow.

This is my 3rd posting of the day rambling on desperate for some thing to occupy my mind ~thank goodness for computers ~ im off to play yoville my facebook addiction made loads of friends on their and now have a fantastic group of girls that help me for a short time to forget the real world and i think thats where i need to be now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence