liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Things just aint getting better :(

I was only one hour back from my brother in laws funeral today to be called by my sister who informed me of the death of kath wyatt :( She was the captain of the first darts team i was in. Her funeral is next wednesday.
She was a large woman, when she laughed her whole body shook and wobbled which made her (and us) laugh more lol . good memories

Kath Wyatt captain of the darts team (middle bottom with trophy)
The year we took every trophy and i got 180 in a match and the double 4 which clinched the last available cup ... we also beat the top darts team of the time on the finals night play off :)
Ive not seen her for some time and of latter years its been a quick hello you ok in the street but her death has really upset me. I have been struggling with the death of my brother in law not only the loss but the loss of the hope i had for this year to be better things had started off bad and his death just shook me and the tiny bit of hope i had disappeared, kaths death has just shattered me, I hadnt expected another death and i had only just got in from the funeral. Earlier i had heard of barbara's mum dying and kath b's sister although not so personal to me, i know barbara and kath b well and feel for their loss. 4 in a week !

Surely this cant go on ... what is happening thats 29 funerals in 4yrs without the other deaths such as barbara mum and kath b's sister and others like them over the past 4yrs .... Its more than excessive, Ive had some people ask why im depressed, i think this sort of crap would rock anyones strength.

Its left me today with a feeling of fear, fear to hope for a better year ,feels like ive just been kicked down again. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence