liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 29 January 2010

Few more days and its feb ... begin again

Lord, I cannot find the way alone. "As I journey through this vale of sorrow, the way seems so strange and unknown; Lord, I need a helping hand to borrow, For I cannot find the way alone." -Albert E. Brumley

A horrible week and yet another to come with a funeral wednesday, that takes me in to having a funeral in my 'begin again new year starting feb ' just seems every time i try to look at a new begining it starts with a funeral :(

Just to cap off a crap week, those of you who might have visited will see my family pic at the top has changed. Neil is no longer in it, this is not because of the split from viki but because of his increasing bad behaviour, last night he was told a few truths and didnt like it much but things needed to be said. I have defended neil in some ways because it was my daughters choice to end the relationship and i truely think he loved her, but in saying that he quickly picked up with someone else and it left viki feeling that she could move on to without to much guilt and a few months later met steve.
I have defended neil because, it wasnt his choice and clearly he was hurt initially but now hes just being stupid. I decided last night to take him off facebook hes clearly using me to make comments to upset us. Actually i feel better for it i had my say and now i feel hes gone from my family and i now dont feel so bad for him.

FEB this was supposed to be my new year but not only do i have the funeral of kath impending but also that dreaded thing SNOW is back in ten minutes of driving up the road we came home to the whole of Thame absolutely white :(
It seems another shite year impending, i dont want to amend my new year date to March in case someone else dies :'(

My positive note: decided to try as best i can to do a positive note on each blog (assuming i get one lol and that i remember :S)
Today i got my paintings finished all but a few bits and bobs to touch up and im quite chuffed with the results considering they are quickies ! will get some pics and post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence