liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Cronic fatigue syndrome

Well 4 days with next to no sleep not even feeling tired now i cant wake up omg it seems im still left with cronic fatigue syndrome which is what i started with (that along with exhaustion) on reading up on it i have all the symptoms and it can lead to depression so whilst im thinking im making it out of the depression im left with cfs which isnt a great deal better and certainly has most of the depression symptoms, apparently there is no cure and no real diagnosis in the physical nor the mind its main thing is prolonged tiredness (with or without sleep) exercise can cause nausea sickness and various other things which i have felt even in my short bouts of feeling 'well' ... a general feeling of 'unwellness' without being 'ill' also relates to how i am and there are lots more all fits i guess .. there is little to help but activity despite side effects is it seems one of the best things soooo off to the gym i gooooo :(

I do need to get active need to get to the gym so aid my dieting i really dont want to be this big by june i want a couple of stone at least ... im often unhappy with the fact i let myself get this far and not putting myself in check now its a huge amount of work and even more to stay positive. ive not weighed myself this week yet so dont know what my erratic sleeping and eating have done for the weight fingers crossed for me ' please please at least stay the same... a loss even better'

As ive not eaten very well today i decided the lovely yummy toad in the hole i have just cooked can make its way to my plate too in a small quantity with some veg better than snacking on rubbish later, i guess!

Have got my friends birthday pressies .. not quite what i wanted to get but money dictates and i need to sort an engagement pressie .. money may be best but that shows how little you spend where as a cut price pressie can at least look like you have spent a reasonable amount ... the other thing is what to get??? sales are on but they are already set up in their home its really difficult these days to get anything.
Well the clock is ticking and its time to get ready for gym omg omg !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence