liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Saturday 23 January 2010

Dizzy im sooooooooooo dizzy my head is spinning :S


OMG!

Does it never end ? today while shopping i nearly fainted in the shop grrr :/
Will kept me standing while I steadied myself... what the hell , I know I go dizzy getting up when low on iron and as its been happening a few times lately I started back on the tabs ... I have had totall
y erratic sleep, this last week been sleeping lots, usually a sign I'm going down with 'some thing' for a few days Ive felt kinda sicky but not ill and now I'm almost fainting in public ... docs next week me thinks not that they are ever much use sadly!

Had a great night at the engagement part
y I did have a few drinks but came home sober just didn't feel like drinking much. It was a good night, few of the young lads started to kick off and one got blamed but I always think it takes two to tango, the other never walked away and others tried to get involved and no-one actually knows which one started it but one is favoured more than the other!


My Viki looked stunning and my Nick looked really handsome I'm so proud :) two of
the best looking there even if I do say so myself, (if others can favour so can I lol) I'm so lucky they are lovely kids and popular because of it.
My friend Denise and hubby wasn't asked but her daughter and her hubby was? not sure why that was plenty of ro
om to have 2 more! think it was a bit mean
and although it was a youngsters party friends and family were there, it just seemed unnecessary to leave them ou
t.






Photos are not of the night just randoms of my kids :) love them sooooo much






I find I get really annoyed at the sort of pettiness that goes on ... both those boys should have been told off not just one accused, and why leave one couple out of the loop ? What annoys me more is if it had been shoe on the other foot we wouldn't have heard the last of it!



So whats next ? ... tomorrow nick is cooking dinner, ha ha wish him luck hes never cooked before (well bit of pasta :S)
Things are really really tight this next week, with the funeral and cost of the wreath and no money again i don't really know what to do we need some thing very soon, like yesterday !!! I guess we will get by :/

Well its 4 47am here in England and I should be in bed but although tired and tried several times to sleep here I am, I'm starting the diet thing again Monday and back to the gym ... looks like I cant rely on friends so gonna get going on my own I so don't want to this fat and 50!
It feels all is against me on my quest to get fit and thin and I'm feeling sad again with feeling 'unwell' (tired and slightly sicky, slightly achy too) and the thought of another funeral is playing on me now too. My hope for a new year being better was wiped out immediately with the snow and no work, then a really bad pmt/pms only to be followed by yet another family death :(
OK WTF have I done so wrong to deserve this ... if as the religious people say God is testing me, well I'm sorry but hes gone over board here! I know I have huge amounts to be thankful for and I truly appreciate all of it but all this crap thats now happening well enough is enough!
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence