liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Things can only get better ????? yeah right!!

WTF!!! Things can only get better? well why arent they :( tonight i heard that my brother in law died :( lovely lovely man some years ago tragically he had an accident at work and was left with a broken neck (very much like Christopher Reeve) and for some years has been confined to a life with no movement from the neck down ... just walking out on his lunch hour for a news paper when the shelving got knocked and his life was changed forever. Tonight he lost the little life he had left. ~They say god only takes the best and on the 28th bereavement we have had i can say it truely is so all those we have lost have been such lovely lovely people.

I have kept hop
ing whilst blogging that this year would be different and although whining about more minor things in comparison they have all the same started this year off with a low point and i guess this just tops it all.

So when are things going to get better? people keep telling me ' things will get better' well im fed up with waiting im so tired of losing people we love, i can cope with the other crap but not to keep losing people like this ~ sorry i guess its not a good time to be blogging but i cant scream out loud at the moment as its 0.45am and this is my SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMM!
If all this is sent to test me at least tell me what test it is what am i supposed to do to stop this ? Why has so many special people been taken, or hurt ?

I hoped this year was gonna be the start of a new better year, we have had 5 years of trauma and tragedy 28 bereavements my son almost killed in a car accident spiv's accident my mums spinal op and subsequent confinement now needing carers to see to all her needs, my illness and there is so much more i cant even list there is so much and thats without the fact of the lesser things, that we have paid out on car after car, all my newish appliances have had to be replaced just out of guarantee and all the other shite! Enough is enough for goodness sake!


RIP SPIV ' David Pullen ~ 13/01/10' :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence