liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 10 January 2010

Power of the mind

Back to the weight issue thingy today :S
Im a totally erratic eater, i often dont eat much if anything for days then i go all out on trash food or even if i do eat well after a starve, because of the starve my body goes in to storage mode i know cos its often happened :( . The last couple of sickness bugs i managed to put on 3lbs each time ... anyone else would lose as did my skinny daughter who was sick once or twice and lost a stone ERRRR wtf!!! I was sooooo sick i should have lost 3stone not 3lbs hmmph!

I know starving is no good to lose weight its not intentional its illness and pmt that has me go into that mode. Ive always eaten in small amounts and spent most my adult life as my daughter with my 7 stone never moving, no one knew i was pregnant with my daughter and after both children i was back to my little skinny self and flat stomach no stretch marks and thats how it remained untill my back injury and those tablets that stupid dr gave me (there were alternatives i could have had) but no he gave me those that caused weight gain and its changed my life, ive still not adjusted to the weight gain, maybe if it had been more gradual it would be different but to go from extremely skinny to very fat in just a few months has been a shock ive not got over.
I dont know what to wear as a larger person i cant wear those tight fitting clothes that i always had to i hate the baggy stuff (that tend to make me look fatter anyway) so what do i wear?? GOK WAN and TRINNY AND SUZANNA have helped to some degree with clothes but i cant get away from the fact im now fat and along with the depression/menopause i dont know who i am or what to wear (and more)
But im gonna keep trying, i need to stay with it need to keep moving on as i dont intend to do the last decade again !


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence