liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 10 January 2010

Sadly :(


My nicks relationship has just ended, bless him i think a number of things have contributed firstly having been cheated on during his previous relationship he has been very wary and not settled to a relationship with anyone for 3 yrs. Its a bit sad cos he took the chance this time and i think his obsession with the past has got in the way. From what he has said he continually questioned her as to commitment to him. I believe she was slightly on the rebound from a previous not so nice relationship and had issues of her own. Sad cos she was a really nice girl and sad for my nick cos i know he felt a lot for her.
What do i say to him 'plenty more fish in the sea? ' umm i think not ... i will wait to see if he wants to talk about things. Its been a hard time for all of us ~ financial issues, work issues, TRAPPED by this damn snow i think the stress levels have not helped either.
Maybe they will get back together who knows its early days but if not i hope nick can move on or will the past continually interfere with his future.
People dont know how much that loss of trust hurts Helen decided after 5 1/2 yrs and living in MY house with MY son she would start seeing someone else, and when did she choose to do this? she chose when my boy almost died from the car accident, she even continued to live in my house whilst cheating on him and i will never forgive her for any of it. Its left me with issues so i can understand that nick has them and for 3yrs because of it hes kept away from any 'long term' relationships.
Hurts to see your kids hurting. :(
I had big hopes for this year despite the loss of neil from our family after 10yrs and a new man in my viki's life, i am happy that shes happy and of course had to accept her decision but it has was hard and i felt sorry for neil. I was happy for nick finally settling into a relationship but now thats gone and it just seems a bad start to the year that was supposed to be better. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence