liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Well im sat here bored out of my brain, we are snowed in 8 inches of it grrr its a huge amount for where i live i can only remember once having it this deep in all of my life time, its very beautiful and i will post pics if and when i can find the camera lead :S
Its still snowing apparently there is a lot more to come. ARGGGGHHHH!!! its not good news for us however pretty it looks, will is our only bread winner now and he cant work which means there is no income at all zilch nought nothing nought zero :(
we are already low on income its not going to last and things will get desperate the devil does seem to be on my back digging his claws in and they are well and truely dug in deep now!

Ive had another browse at other peoples blogs and one lady had a weight loss calculator :D after about an hour i managed to join the site and to get chart on here so i can monitor myself so thanks blogger its gonna be a great help to me :)
1 week detox doing well so far only one tiny blip but shouldnt really hurt wasnt any thing major just started off wrong day on diet chart :S so this is day 3 of detox im supposed to eat rice today, ive not done anything yet cos ive had a bad headache all morning (not good) but maybe thats cos of the diet getting rid of all the toxins i know that can happen and i dont often suffer from headaches will get off my bum in a bit lol

Neither nick nor viki are at work liams not at school (he will be happily xboxing lol) there is nothing on tv cant get on with anything much such a pain cos wills home and could have been doing stuff ... typical hes really restless hes so used to working 24/7 hardly ever stopping that hes now getting to pace the floor and driving me mad at the same time. It would be lovely but for the financial side of things and thats just getting to worry me more as more snow comes in other than a couple of things we have paid up till end of month but by then things will be looking desperate and anything we do get will be gone in a wink of an eye it will be catch up for months i guess (all assuming the snow has gone by then and will has work :S ) i will need to find something to see if i can help out i just dont know what i am able to do any more all the self confidence is gone along with my concentration, i really need to get on with my paintings but cant get going so annoying grrr ... self note 'GET OFF YOUR BUM JAYNE' for goodness sake !!! i may put that at top of my blog page as a reminder.

Well my stomache is saying food is required now so off to boil my rice .. hmmm how many more days to this detox ??? ....think thin think thin stay with it think thin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence