liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 21 January 2010

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE, let things get better ... so January was crap beginning to my new year but maybe as of February things will change, we soooo need a change of luck:

I am pleased reading other blogs to hear of good things happening for some of those that had a bad time or/and that they are achieving their goals. It gives me hope that things can and hopefully will change, I'm not sure what i did to deserve these passed few years but i think i have paid in full and its time for things to be good for us. Its not only me who has suffered my family too pf course lost and have had to go through the bereavements my daughter has a problem conceiving my sons accident my mums operation and subsequent disabilities many friends have had trauma of some sort and all have had to cope with me falling apart at the seams :(
I kept my illness hidden as much as i could from my children so the fact they have not done possibly all that others think they should have isn't entirely their fault as they have not known the true extent, in that only my husband and Dr truly know how bad i have been. Hubby, Will has been so good (i rarely praise him as it goes to his head lol) but hes had a real hard time with me and took all my rantings and frustrations on the chin when i often hauled them at him instead of where they truly belonged. He slaves for us to give us all he can and look after us and our home and has had to do that on his own for quite some time. SO come on, please February be better please !

Another tyre flat from pot holes thats the 3rd ... the second one also hit the sump of my boys car and we were'nt aware of it and with the lost oil it damage the engine council insurers cop out is they are not liable cos the pot hole was not reported and so were not aware and cant be responsible for some thing they do not know about and can not fix. YEAH right ... i have spent some of the evening reporting about 20 pot holes so far and will report many more as i find them see how they like that and informing everyone via face book he he he thats had em!

Darts went poorly last night started off brill me and mel got through first round, we were then left 2 hours whilst other game continued and continued and continued omg! but not only that it was cold and by the time we got up to throw again we could barely hold our darts i shivered as i threw and we both threw crap how unfair we had a chance and the landlord should get some darn heating or the venue should be held else where!!! bummer :(

Right whats my next gripe of the day/week oh dear look how bad i have got :( my goal has to be to get a blog that is happy like all those i read im so envious , i read mine and can see why no one follows but also i guess this is what my blogging is about for me ... to let out all of this ...unfortunately my life isnt all happy and good things happening (i think there are others out there like me, just havent found any yet :(.. ) i feel my blog is helping me so i will have to stay envious for the time being one day i will have a lovely blog everyone wants to read
A BIG THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO DO FOLLOW or call by XXXXXXXX MUCH APPRECIATED

Im currently very achey i did try the gym but this was before my work out of which seems to have made my joints hurt worse,i have been in extremes of sleeping first next to none for days now i cant seem to wake up all i guess seems to be symptoms of cronic fatigue syndrome how i wish i could go back in time with what i know now guess thats one wish that i know wont ever happen !
im gonna go to bed and try .... ummmm so here i go zzzzzzzzzzz lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence