liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 8 January 2010

ME ME ME


Me in the 80's




So big 50 on its way .. me me me is this years motto : not a good start cant get on with things cos of the snow (snarl) but i have started detox and managed 3 days before attacked with pmt/pms cramps but i will just start again when im better and finish my last 4 days.









This is me in mexico swimming with dolphins ... unbelieveable 1999

This is me and my friend Dee during my illness on rare occasion i was out

Me and Mel darts finals night 2008




Me ready to go to nephews wedding 2007









Me and my friend tracy this new years eve 2009~2010

Now im looking after me, ive done for everyone else this is my year i come first this year everyone else has come first for my entire life now its my turn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence